So, you’ve probably heard, if not, the next-generation HTC Evo is coming, the HTC Evo 3D!
What’s the difference between the HTC Evo 4G and the new Evo 3D?
Let’s find out.
The HTC Evo 3D comes with THREE (yes, you read that right) cameras, TWO 5-megapixel back-cameras for taking 3D images/videos (or regular), 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting. According to rumors, it’s capable of recording in 2D 1080P or 3D 720P. This will the first phone introduced in the U.S. that will be able to record 3D videos (as a phone!)
That’s not all folks, the HTC Evo 3D will be the first Android smartphone launched with a dual-core 1.2Ghz processor, that’s the “fastest” CPU on the market when Evo 3D is introduced later this year.
The form factor for the new HTC Evo 3D will be pretty much the same except there’s rumors that it will indeed be lighter than the original HTC Evo 4G.
Boy, I am excited, check out the full specs of this beastly HTC Evo 3D:
- CPU: 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Screen: 4.3-inch QHD 3D screen, 540×960 pixels resolution
- Cameras: 2 5.0 megapixel cameras and 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Battery: 1730 mAh (compared to 1500mAh on Evo 4G)
- Network/Data: 3G/4G speed and WiFi
- Mobile Hotspot: Up to 8 devices
- HDMI: HDMI via USB and DLNA
- Other peripherals: GPS, Stereo Bluetooth, microSD up to 32GB, 4 GB internal memory, 3.5 mm headset jack, micro USB, Proximity, G-Sensor and light sensors, Digital compass, built-in FM radio.
Are you excited? Are you getting one? Leave your thoughts below!
If you like this post, don't forget to Like us on our Facebook page!