This is a cheat sheet on the HTC Evo 4G.
If you don’t know what rooting means, please watch this video first:
- First, if you haven’t rooted your HTC Evo 4G, follow this guide on How to Root Evo 4G. If you have a newer Evo 4G, you will have to follow this root guide.
- Second, make sure you know how to backup/restore your ROM. (Do this before installing a new ROM!!!)
- Third, learn to use Titanium Backup to backup/restore your apps.
- Fourth, here’s How to install a new ROM.
- Unrooting Guide for older HTC Evo 4G. – This unrooting method ONLY works on older EVOs, new unroot method coming soon.
- Also if you want free Wifi Tethering, see How to Get Free Wifi Tethering on HTC Evo 4G!
- How to Install Flash Player on ICS or Jelly Bean! – Need flash player? Just do this!